Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, known as the Great Bull of Dalal Street, died of a heart attack this morning. He took his last breath at the age of 62 at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai. The news of his death has caused a wave of mourning in the country and everyone pays tribute to him through social networks. Meanwhile, in today’s article, we’ll learn six new things about veteran businessman Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. When Vijay Mallya was shocked to see Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s room
1) Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is known as the Warren Buffett of India. He was born on July 5, 1960 in Hyderabad. But he grew up in Mumbai.
two) After graduating from Sydenham College, Jhunjhunwala entered the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and later married Rekha Jhunjunwala who was also a stock market investor.
3) Mr. Jhunjhunwala was known to be bullish on the Indian stock market and most of the shares he bought became multibaggers. Know how much property Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has left for his children
4) Rakesh Jhunjhunwala used to run a privately owned stock trading company called Rare Enterprises. He bought a stake in Akasa Air, India’s new airline. He that he flew in the Indian skies earlier this month.
5) When he bought a stake in the Akasa airline, he was asked why he started the company when the aviation industry was not doing well. In response, he said “I always say I’m set for failure.” ‘Big Bull’ Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s 371 crore bungalow is getting ready, see unseen photo
6) Jhunjhunwala started investing with Rs 5,000 in 985, when the Sensex, the Bombay Stock Exchange’s benchmark index, was at 150. It now trades at more than 59,000.